Friday, February 5, 2010

time to time.

im moving on to the next stage.
to live in peace.
to keep my smile permanently.
to fill up zeros inside me.
to stand up still on the ground.
to take care of them.

sometimes,im proud of myself.the way i faught with my own fear,out of my expectation.
it's not easy aspecially when you're dealing with your feelings.
talk and talk and talk to myself til i hate the 'old me'.

i've been through the dark side of my memories.now,nothing can bring me down there.
again and forever.

SOUL S + SUPPORTS = SPIRITS

SPIRITS x SOUL S = ME..


thank you.plus,someone who will never ever I forget.
thanks again for your good advises.
you're good.really good.

i appreciate it.


=) im giving you thousands of smiles.it wont be fade.just keep me smile then i will.
=)

No comments: