Saturday, December 20, 2008

adoiyai nia sayang,tag saye..kene tag itu leceh.wuhuu

1. What is your full name?
FARAH NADIAH BT SALLEHHUDDIN

2. Names that people call you?
YAYA
BEBAL
FARAH
NADIAH
NAD
ADEK

3. Born date/place?
03rd octoBER.

4. Your fav color and why?
black,white,blue..

5. Quality you seek in a guy/girl?
hahaha..already hav a guy laa.

List it!

1. 5 of your fav hangouts and why.
bookshops..-cari buku cantik2-..
kalo kat penang,noodle station.. -tempat utk ketenangan-.

2. 5 of your fav guys and why.
daddy..-daddy rock-
hamie..-love him-
abg alan..-miss him-
adek fahmi..-memberi keceriaan-
dan hamie lg. .-everything 4 me-

3. 5 of your fav things to do.
writing..
loafing..
talking..
writing..
writing..

4. 5 of your fav tracks.
anything yg boleh membuat ku senyum. .

5. Go ahead, tag 5 people.
niaa..
hihiy..
ass..
niaa lg..
niaa lg..ahahhaa

Describe..

1. Your phone.
pari pariku..

2. Your bed.
yeah!!my castle!!

3. Your room.
is my palace.. where i put all my secrets.

4. Yourself.
people hate me.. n people also love me..

5. Your addiction.
him wif honesty,loyal..n aaaahhh!!anything which is good..



by= YAYA


No comments: